“From Resigned to Dedicated–God’s Call to Gideon…and Us”
–Fr. Nathan Baxter
This coming Sunday (9/9) we’ll begin our new Sunday Morning Schedule:
9:30 Worship Service (in Sanctuary)
11:00 Fellowship and Hospitality, (in Lower Church)
11:15 Teaching and Training Together, (in Lower Church)
12:00 Sent out (into the rest of the week)
While our worship starts at 9:30am, I’d encourage you to come earlier to join in prayer for our life-together.
At 8:15, every Sunday in the Lower Church, we’ll be gathering to pray, offering thanks and interceding:
- for the many people who serve and volunteer on Sundays and throughout the week
- for the everything that will unfold in worship, fellowship, and training
- for individual and corporate “ears to hear” what God is saying to us, and united hearts to respond in trusting obedience
- for people God has placed around us at work, in school, in neighborhoods, in networks who may be more open to God than we might realize
- for courage and joy and fruitfulness as, throughout the Fall, we learn and practice ordinary ways of sharing Christ through the BLESS model—Begin with prayer, Listen, Eat, Serve, Story-share.
Come, Begin with Prayer on Sundays. You can join into the prayer gathering at any time between 8:15 and 9:15.
“Almighty and eternal God, so draw our hearts to you, so guide our minds, so fill our imaginations, so control our wills, that we may be completely yours, utterly dedicated to you; and then use us, we pray, as you will, and always to your glory and the welfare of your people; through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.”